Are you looking for a new role in sales? We have an opening for an experienced Salesperson to join our team of experts and help our customers create amazing workspaces.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to various sites across the UK and report to the Sales Director.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships
- Their individual and team sales activity and performance
- Deliver streamlined sales/projects processes and procedure
- Work closely with sales, design, projects and marketing teams in delivering commercial support and management including cost planning and estimating function
- Provide commercial awareness and support to APSS projects and sales teams
- Provide project management support on larger and more complex projects including procurement of subcontractors, materials, plant & labour as required to successfully deliver the project
- Provide technical and product advice and support to the team using your industry knowledge and experience
- Drive sales team to deliver greater commercial performance through both increased turnover and margin betterment
- Support marketing function by assisting with future marketing strategy and business planning
- Deliver projects, safely, on time and to the desired quality
- Be accountable for profit and loss performance of projects where under your control
- Assist with APSS business risk management
- Understand clients brief, survey, scope, design and cost plan new business
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to be self-motivated and work well as part of a team
- Own initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT and commercial management skills
- Full driving licence
Company car, pension scheme, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Office base Lincoln, national coverage.
APSS is a privately owned company that specialises in commercial interior design and fit-outs for offices, retail, industrial, educational, and healthcare facilities.
Since 1997, the company has helped businesses to create an amazing impression on their customers and visitors through fit outs and refurbishments of their premises. Our team of experts ensure our customers get the best use of their space, boosting staff productivity and morale. APSS prides itself on being approachable and innovative in its designs.
Based in Lincoln, in the East Midlands, APSS operates across the UK.
NB: This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by a supervising manager. The responsibility level of any duties should not exceed those outlined above.