Wren Kitchens Bolton
Shell works of retail unit in Bolton
The works at Wren Bolton were carried out over a 12 week period and included:
- Strip out of existing retail unit including removal of floor finishes and diamond grinding or shot blasting of sales floor area.
- Removal of existing front elevation low level glazing, breaking out masonry panels and taking off existing cladding.
- Steelwork alterations to provide for the installation of new full height curtain walling glazed windows.
- Floor slab and stall riser works in readiness for new shop fronts.
- Installation of new fully glazed shop fronts including new auto entrance doors.
- New cladding and brickwork to complete the front elevation.
- Pressure cleaning of existing signage towers and bullnose details. Specialist spraying of retained steelwork and cladding.
- Roofing and gutter works to include new gutter lining, cut edge protection to roof sheets, removal of ducts, installation of roof lights.
- Re-laid and renewed paving to front of showroom, installed new bollards and kurbs.
Take a look at Wren Bolton's website - www.wrenkitchens.com/showrooms/bolton
Talk to us
If you have any questions about our products or services then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Other Case Studies
APSS completes dilapidation works for newly renovated and existing retail stores.