Wren Kitchens Bolton
Shell works of retail unit in Bolton
The works at Wren Bolton were carried out over a 12 week period and included:
- Strip out of existing retail unit including removal of floor finishes and diamond grinding or shot blasting of sales floor area.
- Removal of existing front elevation low level glazing, breaking out masonry panels and taking off existing cladding.
- Steelwork alterations to provide for the installation of new full height curtain walling glazed windows.
- Floor slab and stall riser works in readiness for new shop fronts.
- Installation of new fully glazed shop fronts including new auto entrance doors.
- New cladding and brickwork to complete the front elevation.
- Pressure cleaning of existing signage towers and bullnose details. Specialist spraying of retained steelwork and cladding.
- Roofing and gutter works to include new gutter lining, cut edge protection to roof sheets, removal of ducts, installation of roof lights.
- Re-laid and renewed paving to front of showroom, installed new bollards and kurbs.
Take a look at Wren Bolton's website - www.wrenkitchens.com/showrooms/bolton
Talk to us
If you have any questions about our products or services then please do not hesitate to contact us.