We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic team of experts who are focused on creating the right look for their customers.
The right candidate will be willing to travel to various sites across the UK. They will also have a good understanding of health and safety procedures and requirements.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering projects
- Liaise and co-ordinate works with customers and the design team
- Manage design process and issue of project information
- Attend design and client meetings
- Manage and implement Health and Safety procedures on site
- Ensure that direct labour and subcontractors deliver works within the requirements of the project specification and drawings
- Negotiation and procurement of subcontract works packages
- Formulate interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream
- Carry out site surveys and scoping of fit out and shell works
- Implement APSS Ltd site procedures and processes
- Measure and procure materials plant and labour
- Cost, record and track all variations throughout a project
- Issue accurate monthly project forecast reports
- Ensure a quality product is delivered for all our customers
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe site
- Carry out construction programming and prepare works schedules
- Work within parameters of the company Quality and Environmental System procedures
- Work within the parameters of the company Health and Safety policy.
- Own initiative and enthusiasm
- The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Good IT and Commercial Management Skills
- Full driving licence.
- SMSTS or SSTS
- CSCS card
- First aid
- Company car, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Although the successful candidate will have an office based in Lincoln, they will be expected to travel across the country to varying sites.
APSS is a privately owned company that specialises in commercial interior design and fit outs for offices, retail, industrial, educational, and healthcare facilities.
Since 1997, the company has helped businesses to create an amazing impression on their customers and visitors through fit outs and refurbishments of their premises. Our team of experts ensure our customers get the best use of their space, boosting staff productivity and morale. APSS prides itself on being approachable and innovative in its designs.
Based in Lincoln, in the East Midlands, APSS operates across the UK.