Node 4, Northampton
Strip out, refurbishment and full fit out
As part of a national roll-out of Node 4’s new branding, the company required a full strip out, refurbishment and fit out of its Northampton offices. APSS created the design of the office to make sure it matched the other rollouts across the UK whilst the APSS joinery team providing on brand lockers, vanity units, reception desk and breakout seating areas. The project took 13 weeks to complete. Work included:
- Strip out of flooring in toilets and reception
- Strip out and replace suspended ceilings
- Strip out Toilet cubicles, vanity units and tea points
- Strip out of existing partitioning
- Installation of new partitioning
- Design, build and installation of lockers
- Design, build and installation of kitchen counters and seating area
- Design, build and installation of bench seating
- Design, build and installation of reception desk
- Design, build and installation of breakout seating area with table
- Build and installation of toilet cubicles
- Build and installation of vanity units
- Installation of new flooring
- Plumbing works
- Mechanical works
- Supply of furniture
Do personal workspaces innovate or suppress? A look into the benefits of glass partitioning.
Want to make your office more stress free? Check out these top tips
Find out which colours are trending.
Talk to us
If you have any questions about our products or services then please do not hesitate to contact us.