Banks Long and Co, Lincoln
APSS completes dilapidation works for newly renovated and existing retail stores.
As part of the restoration of Lincoln’s Cornhill Quarter, Banks Long and Co required dilapidation works for both existing and recently renovated retail stores. APSS carried out this project of several properties in the area including for Whistles, Hobbs and Phase Eight. All sites were fully managed by a dedicated project manager.
- Specialist joinery features on the walls, skirting boards and dado rails.
- Decorations and wall finishes
- Changing room installation
- Bespoke fabrication of Stairwell
- Feature walling including brickslips
- Toilet Facilities
- Staff Kitchen Facilities
- Electrical works
- Mechanical Works (inc. HVAC)
- Lighting installation
- Installation of Fire alarm system
Talk to us
If you have any questions about our products or services then please do not hesitate to contact us.